Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Online: PC, mobile, Tablet or TV
You access the courses through the Internet, from the MY ACCOUNT menu.
1. Buy a course
• You will have it forever and you will be able to see it as many times as you need.
• There are exclusive purchase courses and they cannot be viewed with subscription.
• If you buy all the courses of a level, you will have access to the Guide and the Corrections by the teacher
2. Subscribe to a level
• You can follow all courses included in one level for a full month.
• We have 4 levels of Flamenco Dance and 1 Special Sevillanas level available.
• A Guide and Corrections by the teacher are included in the subscription.
• The courses included in the subscription are marked with “•”.
• Monthly renewals will be carried out automatically. You can cancel the renewal from the MY ACCOUNT menu.
|Level 1 - Initiation|
|1.1 Basic Techniques 1 ●|
|1.2 Rhythm and Claps ●|
|1.3 Rumba Improvisation ●|
|1.4 Choreography by Tangos ●|
|1.5 Rumbas Choreography ●|
● 5 courses included when renting level 1: 1.1 – 1.2 – 1.3 – 1.4 – 1.5
|Level 2 - Basic|
|2.1 Basic Techniques 2|
|2.5 Alegrias - Sólo Compás|
|2.6 Alegrias - Somos Marineros|
|Nivel 3 - Medio - SPANISH COURSES|
|3.1 Técnicas Básicas 3 ●|
|3.2 Coreografía Garrotín con sombrero ●|
|3.3 Coreografía por Alegrías ●|
|3.4 Coreografía por Guajiras ●|
|3.5 Coreografía por Colombianas ●|
|3.6 Coreografía por Tangos|
● 5 courses included when renting level 3: 3.1 – 3.2 – 3.3 – 3.4 – 3.5
|Nivel 4 - Medio - Avanzado - SPANISH COURSES|
|4.1 Técnicas Básicas 4 ●|
|4.3 Coreografía por Bulerías ●|
|4.4 Coreografía Soleá por Bulerías ●|
|4.5 Coreografía por Tanguillos ●|
|4.6 Improvisación por Bulerías|
● 5 courses included when renting level 4: 4.1 – 4.3 – 4.4 – 4.5
|Nivel 5 - Avanzado - SPANISH COURSES|
|5.2 Coreografía por Farruca|
|5.3 Coreografía por Tangos|
|5.4 Coreografía por Caracoles|
|Nivel 6 - Profesional - SPANISH COURSES|
|6.1 Técnica Básica con Bata de Cola|
|6.2 Cantiña con Bata de Cola|
|6.3 Jaleo Flamenco|
|6.4 Coreografía por Fandangos|
|6.5 Coreografía por Taranto|
|Especial Sevillanas - SPANISH COURSES|
|10.1 Baile por Sevillanas ●|
|10.2 Sevillanas con Castañuelas ●|
|10.3 Castañuelas por Sevillanas ●|
● 3 courses included when renting level 10: 10.1 – 10.2 – 10.3
|Historia del Flamenco - SPANISH COURSES|
|0.1 Camarón, Paco de Lucía, Carmen Amaya|
Interview about online flamenco courses (April 2018)
Online Flamenco training
We offer you the largest and most complete collection of Flamenco dance lessons. We currently have 33 active courses and 1 course in the process of recording, editing and publication. The courses are organized by level of knowledge and Flamenco mastery, so level 1 is focused on students without any knowledge of Flamenco and level 6 includes choreography for professional levels.
Our teaching looks to achieve a good academic base.
As a base for our teaching,we have technical courses on the position of the body, exercises of foot tapping techniques, warm-up and stretching, movement of the arms and hands, exercises of the hips, body breaks and turns.
On the other hand, we have courses on the knowledge of the compas (rhythm), dance improvisation and many choreographies. In short, everything you need to know to dance Flamenco correctly.
You have more than 1,900 minutes of training and little by little this figure is increasing.
Experiences online courses
Ninfa Coyle (United States):
Macu Martín (Canarias – Spain):
What will I receive when I purchase the online flamenco courses?
You will have access to the courses through this website, they will be available in the MY ACCOUNT menu at the moment of payment.
Firstly, if you are making a purchase, the access will not be limited in time and you will be able to access the courses as many times as you need, forever. In the case of a subscription, you will have access to all the courses of a level, but only for a period of one month. This time starts from the moment of payment.
With the option of subscribing to levels or buying all the courses of a level, you have the right to two additional advantages:
1. A daily guide to optimize learning.
You can follow the teacher’s steps, programmed step by step what you have to practice, so your progress will be more efficient.
2. Direct contact with the teacher.
This contact is made through videos sent through the medium that is most comfortable for the student. We recommend two options, by:
• Google Drive at the address email@example.com
• Wetransfer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will answer you with corrections as soon as possible.
The secret of our online teaching
Firstly, this online Flamenco project is based on the teaching methodology of our school in Seville. Therefore, the daily work of our professionals and students is reflected in our online Flamenco teaching. So the frequent mistakes of the students and the points with more difficulty are previously worked on in the classes of the annual courses and are reflected in each lesson. As a result, there are many hours of work behind these online Flamenco courses …
… and this previous work is our secret.
We work with students daily and we know the most common failures and their difficulties perfectly. For this reason we can put them at the forefront of our teaching so that the choreographies can successfully be put into practice.
It would be advisable to complement the online Flamenco courses with face-to-face classes. You can do it in your country and in another school, but if you do not have the opportunity, do not worry, it is not essential. Our online Flamenco project is designed so that you can work on your own. We want you to feel that there is always a person behind all your work. We are here to help you.
Utilities for online courses:
More support information
Certificate issued by our school
• To obtain this certificate it is necessary to take an exam. This exam is done through Skype.
• The amount to take the exam is € 45. The duration is one hour, with a qualified teacher.
• It has a formative character, there are error corrections for the student to learn from during the exam.
• The teacher will have the authorization to give the pass or not, as demonstrated by the student.
Certificate without examination
• Given to students who have followed the course for at least 3 months.
• This certificate does not guarantee learning and has no cost. To receive it, the student must request it by email.
You have a daily schedule to organize your work plan.
We have a lot of experience in teaching and we know what is best for our students:
- If you have decided to learn Flamenco, give yourself a 30-day trial, and in that time follow the steps indicated at the bottom of the letter. Then, adjust your preferences for the amount of time spent.
- During the first days days it will be more complicated to follow the tables of foot tapping with the speed that we show you in the videos, have patience, it is only a matter of time and you will see that soon you get it.
- To learn Flamenco it is necessary to do many repetitions. The main obstacle will be“mental fatigue”. Do not worry, it’s normal.
- Your progress will depend in large part on your interest.
- Start working two or three days a week, one hour a day.
- The guide of each level is designed for nine months of work.
- Consult us and send us videos of your progress, we will always help you.