Description of choreography by Tango
This choreography by Tango flamenco is very simple and of short duration, ideal for students of initial level in flamenco. It was created for groups of beginner students who have their first contact with flamenco. The choreography was danced on stage by the beginner students of the annual flamenco courses. These students practiced for only three months until dancing on stage. You can enjoy its staging in one of the lessons of the flamenco course.
Tango is a binary compass stick, for which I recommend starting with learning Flamenco. It is the most simple flamenco styles to understand.
This choreography contains exercises and basic steps, the compass of the palms, different “marcaje” and simple “pataitas” are worked.
Little by little we will develop each one of the steps discovering meticulously all the movements of the body as much the arms and hands as the head, hips, legs and feet.
You will know the binary compass and numerous “marcajes” and basic steps that will serve you in future choreographies of the same compass.
The tangos are a stick by which many others end, such as Tientos, Taranto, Farruca, Tangos de Málaga, Garrotín ….
This choreography in particular can be final of some of them like for example Taranto or Tientos.
What are the requirements?
- It would be good to buy the musical theme of the course: “Tango en Tono de Tarantos” Album: “Escuela de Flamenco: Tarantos (Cristina Hoyos Present)
- It is necessary to have an appropriate internet connection to be able to follow the videos correctly.
- You must use dance shoes and dancing skirt and it is advisable that you have a mirror.
What will I learn in this course?
- You will learn a complete choreography by tangos
- The steps learned can be used in other flamenco dances
- You will learn the compass for tangos
- You will have a starting point towards other flamenco choreographies and dances
Who is it for?
- Any student who wants to dance and learn flamenco. You do not need previous knowledge.
All the lessons of this course
|01. Complete dance
|02. Rhythm and Claps
|04. First Marcaje
|05. Second Marcaje
|06. Call, tangos' kick 1st part
|07. Call, tangos' kick 2nd part
|08. Third Marcaje
|09. Fourth Marcaje
|10. Fifth Marcaje
|11. Last Call
|12. Hip movements backwards
|13. Sixth Marcaje
|14. Seventh Marcaje
|15. Last palmas
|16. Complete dance onto stage