Description of the Online Flamenco Techniques course
This course is aimed at students with some knowledge of Flamenco who want to learn how to improve their technique. In order to dance Flamenco correctly some basic knowledge is necessary to help you to coordinate your movements, and even get to know your body better. First, we explain in detail how to stretch your muscles before and after each exercise session.
In addition, we give you simple tips for the correct placement of the body.
We will start you off in the first foot tapping exercises that will lead you to achieve good sound, strength, speed and, with time, stamina.
We will also show you the main positions of the arms, hips, turns and the dodge movement. Depending on the time you spend, and also your personal qualities, you can achieve the objectives that are set and you can increase your knowledge and skills little by little.
What are the requirements?
- This course is of the basic level, and it would be advisable to have completed and learned the Basic Techniques 1
- It will be a considerable advantage, and even accelerate the learning process, if you have a big mirror in which to see yourself.
- You will need dance shoes, and space to practice.
What will I learn in this course?
- 26 Lessons, with more than 100 minutes of content.
- You will learn the basic technical knowledge to be able to work on choreography.
- Over time, you will gain strength, speed and stamina.
- You will acquire coordination in your movements.
All the lessons of this course
|00. Previous considerations|
|02. Stomping warming-up|
|03. Basic combination into the walk|
|04. Combination sole, heel and stomp|
|05. Combination heel and tip|
|06. Combination sole, heel and low heel|
|07. Combination heel and sole movement|
|08. Resiliance with stomping|
|09. Zapateado chart Lesson 3|
|10. Zapateado chart Lesson 4|
|11. Zapateado chart Lesson 5|
|12. Zapateado chart Lesson 6|
|13. Zapateado chart Lesson 7|
|14. Zapateado chart Lesson 8|
|15. Zapateado chart Complete Lesson|
|16. Arms warming-ups|
|17. Arms basic movements|
|18. Arms movements down, inside, outside and lateral|
|19. Arms swirl and gathering|
|20. Arms complete exercise|
|21. Circle and hips turn|
|22. Lateral hips exercise|
|23. Complete hips exercise|
|25. Lateral turn|
|26. Chest turn|