Description of Rhythm and Claps Online course
This course is aimed at students without previous knowledge of Flamenco and who want to start from the beginning to be trained in the knowledge of the rhythm.
To know Flamenco, it is essential to understand the different bars of the Flamenco “palos”(types of music) that encompass it, or at least, the main Flamenco palos. In this course, we explain in detail the two main forms of performing the claps, and also the main measures of flamenco with its different accentuation.
The understanding and knowledge of flamenco rhythms will be the beginning of a great academic formation. This knowledge will lead you to be able to perform the different dances. It is important that you know that the rhythm is the pulse or the heart that governs each dance. By learning this, we can carry out the choreography and keep our movements in time.
We teach you with simple explanations and in a very practical and easy to understand way.
Depending on the time you spend and also your personal qualities, you can achieve the objectives that are set and you can increase your knowledge and skills little by little.
What are the requirements?
- This course is of initial or basic level, so it is not necessary to have previous knowledge to be able to do it.
- It is recommended, to facilitate the learning process, that you acquire both the “Sólo Compás” music, as well as the different Flamenco palos that are indicated in the course.
What will I learn in this course?
- You will have 14 lessons with more than 60 minutes of content.
- You will learn the basic knowledge to be able to identify the binary, ternary and mixed amalgam compases.
- You will learn the different accents that you can find in Flamenco palos.
- You will also learn the two basic styles of clap.
All the lessons of this course
|1. Previous Considerations|
|2. Tertiary Rhythm|
|3. Fandango only with rhythm|
|4. Lyrics by Fandangos|
|6. Binary Rhythm|
|7. Tangos only with rhythm|
|8. Lyrics by Tangos|
|9. Lyrics by Rumbas|
|10. Lyrics by Tientos|
|11. Mixed Rhythm|
|14. Guajira y Seguiriya|